Saturday 14 August 2010

Cool record bro





Touché Amoré/ La Dispite - split - black/ gold /500
Touché Amoré/ La Dispite - split - black/ beige /500


Arrived yesterday! It became available for download on the 27th July I'm pretty sure so I knew already that is 7" was a stunner, but oh my, the packaging is awesome. Different drawings on each side, and the opposite colours that come through the cut out letters when it's all folded up, it's great. Almost something to play with. I didn't have a clue it was like this at all; No Sleep Records posted an image of it in June but it just looked like a normal sleeve.

I also like how the inners match the records, it's the little things that matter.

There was an additional pressing on black /1000 that came out after the preorders sold out, so I need to pick that up at some point. There is also a Sound and Fury 2010 cover /75 that I need, hopefully I'll be able to pick that up in the near future.

Here's one track from each side of the split, hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment