Wednesday 4 August 2010

Quiet

Haven't had anything arrive for a while now. I was hoping some things I've preordered would arrive but unfortunately not. I managed to score a really really awesome record last week, I was so pleased to get it. It was the Sound and Fury '10 version of the Touché Amoré demo 7". Somehow they had copies left over (even though it was limited to 75) and the remainder were put up in the No Sleep Records online store so I got straight in there.

I did have a bit of a scare though as I've had a 12" lost in the post. Thankfully, the person I bought it off managed to track it down. Turns out it ended up in Iowa instead of here with me haha, absolutely mental. Thank you very much JordyEdge off DeadFormat though, awesome dude, been very helpful!

I'll post some pictures of my TA collection as it grows. As it stands I have like 8 Touché Amoré records in the post which is ridiculous quite frankly, but also very exciting. Cannot wait for them to arrive.

UPDATE 5/8/10:

This is what I'm waiting for in the post, quite an impressive list!

Ironclad/Never Again - split - White with Blue Haze /100
Touché Amoré - ...to the beat of a dead horse - black /200
Touché Amoré - ...to the beat of a dead horse - blue /500
Touché Amoré - ...to the beat of a dead horse - white /1000
Touché Amoré - Demo 2008 - 2nd press, clear /310
Touché Amoré - Demo 2008 - 2nd press, Sound and Fury cover /75
Touché Amoré/ La Dispute - Split - black/ beige /500
Touché Amoré/ La Dispute - Split - black/ gold /500
Touché Amoré/ Make Do and Mend - Split - 6131 Records colour
Touché Amoré/ Make Do and Mend - Split - Panic Records colour
Touché Amoré/ Make Do and Mend - Split - Sound and Fury cover /150
Touché Amoré/ Make Do and Mend - Split - standard colour


Anyway I've been listening to a band called Hiretsukan a shit ton lately, if you like pretty fast insane screamo then you'll dig this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment