Saturday 17 July 2010

I will always love you.

I haven't had any vinyl in the post for a little while (hate it so much when people don't post things when they say they will and then don't tell me about it). I've been on a massive screamo binge lately so I'm just going to post some awesome songs that I hope you will get in to if you aren't familiar with any of the bands.

I'll start with the obvious:

Orchid - Le Desordre, C'est Moi



Circle Takes The Square - In the Nervous Light



pg.99 - In Love With Apparition



I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook - 2



Oh, Apollo! - Wolves



Love like... Electrocution - We've built our tombs and now we're sleeping in them



La quiete - Fobbeo



I Would Set Myself on Fire for You - Twelve



I Hate Myself - Caught In A Flood




Other noteworthy bands: Ampere, Caravels, Indian Summer, Loma Prieta, Adorno.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment