Monday 5 July 2010

They don't hear it. They don't feel it. They can't see it. Turn it up.



Lifetime - Jerseys Best Dancers - white/ 500

I picked this up yesterday whilst out at a show in Kingston from Banquet Records. I had never been to Kingston and therefore never to Banquet, but I knew of the store from buying off it online a couple of times and their online selection is pretty awesome, so I was excited to go and have a browse there in person. Although nothing truly outstanding really stood out, I was very pleased to be able to get this record. Lifetime are one of my favourite pop punk bands, and contain members of one of my all time favourite bands, Kid Dynamite.

I had the choice between this and the equally fantastic record, Hello Bastards. However, Jerseys Best Dancers has my favourite Liftime song on it, 'The Boys No Good' so in the end that swung it. Hopefully I'll get around to buying Hello Bastards at some point too.

Also, I really like how white vinyl looks. I don't see it around all too often, a lot of bands and labels are opting for the splatter or marble effect lately, but I think white vinyl has a fantastic look to it. The only downside to it is that every little hair or bit of dirt/ dust shows up and it get's really irritating trying to keep all that shit off haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment